ART CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ART CENTER

Art Center is created for those who are artistic and creative when it comes to craft, design, digital arts, media and photography.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL

Go down 
+60
anger
yayadub
James Atanacio
AC Mejorado
believeinyourself
abel c. belmes cet-e2db
dake
Michael Angelo Dionisio
Jonathan
faye_mendoza03
jetjetpalpal
chavezjude
camzylicious
sanel
imperialvan
erjana
AxlAgaran
kuyafrancis
AnaQ
eunyah
EinoD
aragon.aisle
Megs Libby Buelo-1F
geronimar alonzo
ronardPangGaKo
cheeneeto
claudy
ryanjay
jhunelnidoy
qianoribs
annj_soquena29
mikeett
Bruno Dars
Xyn
Levi
Krystyl Says
kuajazer
mariagemmadenise
whiskey
jmterry
korobia03
alyssaulangca
IanCruz
flylanie
johncedrickremulla
Gowther
Roby Villegas
Christine Nicolas
cdrking
dennisjhay21
PinkyPuff
tabchu
Cara Delevingne
pallas_reg
Admin Meann
jeanny rose
Love101
yanayey
Ma'am Admin
Admin
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:18 pm

pallas_reg wrote:
Yes, I do consider those as tools in ART. But still, nothing compares to an art made traditionally because you did it in your own bare hands with sweats and efforts, and of course, with love...hahaha

Hi Pallas_reg !

Very well said ! thank you for appreciating the beauty and significance of traditional tools . . .
Back to top Go down
https://artcenter.rpg-board.net
imperialvan

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:23 pm

For me much better to use gadget,because using gadget we can improved our talent in art not only using a pencils,colors,pain,etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Cara Delevingne wrote:
As an incoming educator of this 21st century I have to consider both devices. Many of children or should I say most of the children today at young age were already introduced to cellphones and computers. So if they were capable to do arts or to express their creativity with the said devices, that's good. One of the good things in making art with cp and computer is you don't have to buy any drawing materials such as pencil, paint, paint brush, color or canvas just to make such. It was already given on apps it has..

Hi Cara Delevingne !

Why don't we try the traditional tools for children to let them see the beauty and essence of it . . . Surprised

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanel

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 pm

we can't say that if we don't use paint brush that not are.sometimes, their are people use some other way to to interpret their art. they use their creativity in creating program such as application and other thing and some are in dancing and some are in singing..
Back to top Go down
camzylicious

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:26 pm

Traditional art materials because it has its own advantages in making an art like: texture, sharpness, tint and many more. Unlike to the gadget art materials some of its features makes the art so perfect. For me kase, art is a perfection within the imperfection.
Back to top Go down
chavezjude

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:00 pm

yes it can use as a tool for arts like using photoshop ,sketchup and etc. I think traditional way is better than the gadgets because art is a way to express your emotion by painting using traditional way and you can also do it more artistic than using the gadgets .
Back to top Go down
jetjetpalpal

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 2:08 pm

yes. and technology makes it all! and whether we deny it or not, we all uses that two devices for better and entertaining arts.
Back to top Go down
faye_mendoza03

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Smart phones/ android phones and computers maybe considered as tools in making arts because now a days there are so many apps that can be downloaded that helps enhance photos that we are taking... this apps lessen your work in and edits your photos much quicker... but for me traditional tools is better than smartphones/android phones or computers... because for me, the true work of art takes time and effort to make...
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 pm

For me, traditional tools is better because if I receive something that is done manually, I think I'd be happy because I can see the effort the sender put in it...... hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Michael Angelo Dionisio

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Uhm, I think Traditional tool is the best tool for art because when you make/made an art with the traditional tools, your art will be more lively because they can see your effort doing that art.
Back to top Go down
dake

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Admin wrote:
Smartphone / Android Phone

It allows you to access to data online wherever you are, at school, home, work and while travelling. Through phones you can play different games and even pay bills from the phone's web browser. It has ability to store contact information which helps you to keep in touch with friends and family much easier. Also, you can take photos of yourself in short "selfie" and share it via social medias.

Computers

Most business company uses computer to make their staff efficient and productive and save their valuable time in any business. In schools, it will help the learners or students to conclude the topic with the help of video, audio and presentations. In media and entertainment, computers change the way of making advertisement and commercial to the public. It is used in medical industry to help doctors in diagnosing the diseases quickly and efficiently.

These two devices change the way of our life, but how about in the field of ART ?

Questions:

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ? or do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ?  (Explain your answer)

yes , for me smart phones and computer or those modern devices helps us to do more easier when it comes in art .. because of those devices, you can attach the color that you wanted in your paint more easier and good quality of work..
Back to top Go down
Michael Angelo Dionisio

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:04 pm

I prefer Traditional because you can do whatever you like because it's your decision or put anything you like not like the Gadgets, your art has limitations (effects, colors etc)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Christine Nicolas wrote:
Smart phones / Androids and computers are also great tools in creating art , in what way ? Today , we have different applications that could edit pictures , give effects , filters ,etc. They make our photos more pleasant to the eyes of those who will see. But of course , we should not also forget that there are still these traditional tools that we have before technology came to life. So in my opinion , I would not choose between the two on which is better because for me , each of them has their own ways of creating art. Some gadgets can't do certain things that traditional tools can do and vice versa. That's why we should put in our minds that gadgets and traditional tools have their own styles of creating art and both can help us.

Hi Christine !

yup, it depends to the artist what tools he/she want to use for making an art . . . Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Roby Villegas wrote:
It think yes it can ...because with its feature to edit for example photos ...You can make it memorable by simply adding effects to it ...You can also use these devices to draw virtually and customize whatever you are doing ...But of course, lets not forget about our traditional tools because we began doing art for a long time without the use of hi-tech devices like smartphones and androids .
^_^ Very Happy Smile

Hi Roby Villegas !

true . . . don't forget the importance value of traditional tools. thank you for appreciating it . . . Smile
Back to top Go down
abel c. belmes cet-e2db

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:34 pm

yes you can consider those tools an art. as long as you have a boundless imagination you can create a magnificent piece of art. although it can be considered as art nothing beats the traditional where you hold the media and feel its texture.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 pm

johncedrickremulla wrote:
Yes. I consider both of it. Because of the visual arts nowadays like the anime

Hi John Cedrick !

as i can see to your answer, you prefer digital drawing than traditional way . . . Smile

Back to top Go down
believeinyourself

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Smartphone / Android Phone

It allows you to access to data online wherever you are, at school, home, work and while travelling. Through phones you can play different games and even pay bills from the phone's web browser. It has ability to store contact information which helps you to keep in touch with friends and family much easier. Also, you can take photos of yourself in short "selfie" and share it via social medias.

Computers

Most business company uses computer to make their staff efficient and productive and save their valuable time in any business. In schools, it will help the learners or students to conclude the topic with the help of video, audio and presentations. In media and entertainment, computers change the way of making advertisement and commercial to the public. It is used in medical industry to help doctors in diagnosing the diseases quickly and efficiently.

These two devices change the way of our life, but how about in the field of ART ?

Questions:

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ? or do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ?  (Explain your answer)

I think i will consider gadget devices as a form of art in a modern way because nowadays many 3D images appeared and where in the era that Technologies are foundation of skills and learning. But I prefer to use traditional tools to form an art to develop my skill.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:41 pm

Levi wrote:
I think, I consider it as a tool in making an Art specifically in computer, there is a software such as photoshop, autocad, corel draw and what so ever that can be use to edit photos and it is a type of art but in a modern way Rolling Eyes

Hi Levi !

thank you for telling the leverage of those devices . . . but traditional ways are continuously giving joyful to our life . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:50 pm

annj_soquena29 wrote:
I will not pick on both side because I know for myself that smartphones/android devices helps me for example editing of photos or making presentations and make it more memorable, while with the traditional tools where we originally started, these tools can still helps us in making art like paintings taht can be displayed and you can remember your sacrifices while doing your art Smile Very Happy

Hi Soquena !

also in traditional way it evokes our emotions . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
AC Mejorado

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 pm

I consider this two devices as a tool in making an art cause it helps the artist to make his/her work easy and faster , aside from that it helps us to make art even we don't have that much skills, like photography that on the past years its only done by a professional photographer but now everyone can be a photographer by just one tap on our smart phone. We can also be a painter using this different applications that you can download .
Back to top Go down
James Atanacio

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:54 pm

I prefer Gadgets because when you make art with the use of these, your output will be better than the use of traditional tools because Gadget works clearly and neat. Gadgets has an applications that can make a wonderful art. Gadgets can do many things for your art that's why it is the best tool for art for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:13 pm

cheeneeto wrote:
Yes ! I do consider this gadgets as tools for arts because sometimes it was used by artitst to edit, beutify and improve their art but I still prefer the traditional tools . With traditional tools like pencils and paint brushes one's true talent can be seen in artworks Smile
they both show the artistic mind of a person Very Happy

-lance alejandro , EET-1F

Hi Cheeneeto !

yes, those devices and tradtional tools show the artistry of a person, its innate, inspire and delight and enhance our lives . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Megs Libby Buelo-1F wrote:
Both tools are good to design in anything that you want to, in your computer you just click and click and that's it. And in traditional instruments or tools you can use your imagination to design anything you want.

Hi Buelo !

in both tools you have to use your imagination to conceive an art not only by clicking . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
yayadub

yayadub

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:19 pm

For me I consider the new technologies or the gadgets to make an art. Because it makes easily and beautiful even the person have no talent in arts Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 pm

aragon.aisle wrote:
yes, I consider both devices as a tool in making art because technology these days help us on anything homework, reports, in communications and even in art. but still I believe that traditional tools are better to use than those devices. You can see the true art on it because you worked very hard and you put every effort on it.

Hi Aragon !

Yup, making an art with the use of traditional tools show the alter of our moods . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ART CENTER :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: